Prepare to meet your new favorite dish brush! A bold statement indeed but the team has been using these dish brushes for a while now and we can honestly say that we will never go back!
The bristles are tough enough to shift tough grease and build up, yet soft enough to be used on non-stick pans and glassware. The sturdy angled head makes it perfect to get right into the corners of pans or mugs.
Made ethically from sustainably farmed coconut fiber wrapped around a stainless steel wire and FSC accredited beechwood. Meaning you will no longer unwittingly be releasing microplastics down the drain every time you do the dishes!
- Pack of 1
- Dimensions: Size: As pictures shown.(approx)
Style A: 22x8cm(8.66x3.15in)
Style B: 24x8cm(9.45x3.15in)
Style C: 23x5.5cm(9.06x2.17in)
Style D: 25x9cm(9.84x3.54in)
Style E: 31x8.5cm(12.20x3.35in)
- Made from certified beechwood, coconut husk, and stainless steel
- Biodegradable & Sustainable
- Safe to use on non-stick pans - non-scratch
- Shifts tough grease
- Designed to get into hard to reach places
- Rinse and let air dry after each use
- Test surfaces to make sure they do not scratch (some extra soft or cheaper materials may scratch)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device