Are you ready to start the weaning process?
Introducing your little one to solid foods, also known as weaning, starts when your baby is around 6 months old, alongside their usual diet of breast milk or infant formula.
Make feeding time a little easier with our Moo Moo Baby Weaning Bowl, Spoon and Fork, avoid spills and mess by sticking the bowl down using the suction cup base to ensure it stays in place, which is removable as they grow out of their throwing phase.
Bamboo weaning is the way to go
This bamboo baby bowl set has a welcoming face with easy-grip design to ensure small hands can hold and grab on the go. The baby bowl and spoon are made from eco-friendly material and BPA-free silicone to ensure no nasties are getting near your baby.
Watch them engage in mealtime in a whole new way whilst knowing their bowl is ethically made, food-safe certified and free from chemicals.
If your little one has a favourite colour this bamboo baby spoon and fork comes in yellow, pink, marble, mint, peach to cover all bases, alongside the funny cow face it is a product that will be loved by anyone.
Another perk of using bamboo for your baby weaning set is it’s lasting-power, this set will grow with your baby as they transition from infant to toddler, and can be used across all siblings and even into different generations.
- Bowl Dimensions: 17 x 16 x 5.2 cm
- Spoon and fork Dimensions - 14cm x 3.2 cm
- Available in yellow, pink, marble, mint, peach
- FSC Certified Moso Bamboo
- BPA Free Silicone
- Recycled and recyclable packaging
- Wash bowl in warm soapy water
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe
- Do not boil or steam sterilise
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device