Plastic and waste-free Cotton Buds. 200 bamboo cotton buds in a recyclable, plastic-free box in a wonderful choice of 5 colours.
In the UK alone, it is estimated we use 1.8 billion plastic-stemmed cotton buds a year. An estimated 10 per cent of these cotton buds are flushed down toilets and can end up in waterways and oceans.
If you use plastic cotton buds, why not change to bamboo?
Bamboo World Cotton Buds are 100% biodegradable, meaning you will not be causing any plastic waste by using them. From the packaging, which is completely plastic-free and fully recyclable, through to the sticks which are made from bamboo.
Bamboo is a very sustainable crop; a fast-growing grass, it requires no fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn't need to be replanted.
- 100% natural and Friendly Materials
- The softest cotton at the tip
- Perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!
- This product is a household must-have
- The use of environmentally friendly materials, safe and nontoxic, particularly suitable for electronic IT industry, do not fall dust, cotton head is not scattered, excellent quality.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device